Cambium ePMP 5 GHz Force 200 AR5-25 High Gain Radio (ROW) (EU cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments. Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference invironments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
• This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio.
C050900C261A replaces the folowing EOL products: ePMP Force 200AR5-25 5GHz Radio and High Gain Dish Antenna EU C050900C063A.
Operating Frequency 5150 – 5970 MHz
Interfaces 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
Max. Power Consumption 10 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
Operating Temperature 30°C to +50°C (-22°F to +122°F)